Start Your Convertkit Email List
Let me set up your Convertkit email list for you! I'll put it all together, test it, and then send you a video walk-through of how I did it and your next steps!
Having an opt-in service up and running allows you to build a relationship with interested, potential customers. Invite them to your email list (newsletter) and giving them a free gift (freebie) in exchange for their email address. And of course, the sooner you have this up and running, the better! (I recommend having this done before your website, and while you’re testing your final product)
- Set up one sign-up form for your new subscribers using Convertkit as your email service provier (ESP)
- Set up your first two emails to go out at the time intervals of your choice (one day later, two days later, etc.)
- Link your new sign-up form to the automated email sequence of your choice
- Attach your PDF opt-in freebie to be immediately and automatically sent to your new subscriber
- Test your form and brand new email sequence to make sure it works
- Record a video tutorial walkthru of how you can access your opt-in, share your sign-up form, and make changes if necessary.
IMPORTANT: All information for this project must be received within three weeks of purchase date. If your materials are not received, you will forfeit your spot to receive this service. No refunds will be given. Yes, this is the kick in the pants that you need right now!
- Investment is for setup services rendered by Rochelle only, and does not cover ESP subscription costs, landing page costs, copywriting services, etc. Please be sure your accounts are set up and your billing is up-to-date prior to purchasing this package.
- Most mail providers require that you use a personalized email address and many of them are refusing to send emails if you use gmail, yahoo, etc. You can grab a custom domain and email address on Google for around $12.00 a year.
No Refund Policy:
Refunds will not be given for any reason. I mean, you either need your email list ready and running or you don't, right?